Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to decide what software to use to develop my invention?

How do I know what programming languages I would use when designing software and technology? If I have an idea, is there some kind of dictionary of programs, programming languages, and/or software, where I can view and decide what programs to use based off their purposes or descriptions?How to decide what software to use to develop my invention?
There are many places to look. Just google "introduction to...(programming language)".



C++ is the one I use. It's hard for some people and burdensome on your CPU if you make a large program(that's what I hear anyway, I've never had a problem), and it doesn't handle strings very well...but, it's considered to be a user friendly, general purpose language and lives up to its name. If you want flexibility, I suggest C++.



Html is used for creating web pages of course, and C# and Javascript, which are used for internet apps, are derivatives of C/C++. There's also Python, Pascal and Fortran(Pascal and Fortran are old ones, not object oriented).
  • nyc restaurant week
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment