Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What would you like to see in a software application?

I want to create a software that somebody will use for their needs, as freeware, and I'm thinking of doing something: Make a software every month that people ask for. People just post, and whatever seems to be the best (I guess) I will make into a software app. Whoever I choose as the best answer will get there app, but this is just a test run. I want to see what people would like to see in a software application.What would you like to see in a software application?
If you are contemplating creating/designing new software you must be fairly clever, smart and intelligent, but surely also you have in mind a few ideas already yourself of what you would like to design. Why don't you suggest and see what the reaction is, or put your ideas into practice first. I can't imagine that there's much that hasn't already been covered, but I wish you luck.What would you like to see in a software application?
Why don't you creat a software that shows historical weather data and patterns. You can market this to retail electricity companies who are interested in forecasting wholesale electricity purchases.What would you like to see in a software application?
an alarm clock or reminder which will tell you about important things you shouldnt forget or maybe a virtual personality for the pc where it says hi to you when you turn it on complete with a face and maybe have chats with it where it "hears" you lol
  • pearson prentice hall
  • battlefield 2 1.5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment