Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the right software to edit audio files?

I'm a guitar student. I know it exist a software that suppresses the guitar sound from the audio files as mp3, wav, etc., so I can practice directly on the saved songs in my pc. Can you tell me a useful brand of software for this purpose?What is the right software to edit audio files?
Adobe is really good, if you have the money for it. You can edit and save into any file type you want, and it is even compatible with other Adobe programs, if you wanna spring for that too and make some videos.

Good luck with your studies!What is the right software to edit audio files?
If you're looking for a program that you can use for free that I use all the time and I think can help you (I'm not a 100 percent cause I use it for a different reason) is Audacity. Just google it and you can find a download. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment