Saturday, March 10, 2012

What software should I use to design my high school yearbook cover?

Please tell me how to use it too!



By the way, I heard about Adobe InDesign.

Many people use it for designing their yearbook.

Is it good? And easy for me to use it?



What software you recommend me?What software should I use to design my high school yearbook cover?
yeah adobe Indesign is really good the only problem is the price ;)



if you can get it try to get CS4 it has a better interface and makes it easier to align and center items correctly without hassle + considering its adobe it works seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop



good luck with your yearbook coverWhat software should I use to design my high school yearbook cover?
if you are really good in graphics and have a creative mind. i will recommend Corel Draw.



all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment