Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best software for invoicing and receiving payments for my service oriented small business?

Free software would be great or software with a one time fee would be ok. It needs to be simple but stable. Quick books does more than i need. Thanks in advance.What is the best software for invoicing and receiving payments for my service oriented small business?
Invoice Organizer Deluxe 3.0



the software is for anyone who bills for labor and/or material.What is the best software for invoicing and receiving payments for my service oriented small business?
There are several great online invoicing tools available. My favorite is www.freshbooks.com. Another good one is www.getharvest.com.What is the best software for invoicing and receiving payments for my service oriented small business?
Take a look at free open source BambooInvoice:

http://smb-soft.com/common-software/busi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment