Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best online demonstration software?

I need a software application that will simultaneously record my voice and my computer's screen display as I demonstrate and explain how to use certain functions of my web site. I then want to post on my web site the recorded file as a video for people to watch at their convenience whenever they want to understand how to use the web site's functionality. What software would you recommend is best for ease of use, quick loading and reliability? Please include the web site for the software application's vendor, thanks!What is the best online demonstration software?
It is really nice to introduce your website to the users. I know something called DemoCreator can do kind of job like this very very well. And you may see samples like this on there websites.[http://www.sameshow.com/samples/simulati鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment