Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best software to use to make quarter page flyers?

I would like to make some flyers that are a quarter page is size. They will be distributed so I would like them to be on sturdy stock (paper). What is the best software to use? I would like a software package that has lots of graphics and fonts. Can anyone help me with this?What is the best software to use to make quarter page flyers?
Microsoft Publisher. Its simple to use and has quarter page templates and 2003 version has more options and effects than the earlier versions.. And, its relatively inexpensive to buy.
I hope that worked out well.

Report Abuse

What is the best software to use to make quarter page flyers?
Use Word or Powerpoint...they will both do it and save you the money on different software.
I suggest using Microsoft Publisher. Comes with Office 2003 Pro.What is the best software to use to make quarter page flyers?
CorelDraw is pretty good but most packages alow you to import pics and fonts so use whatever you hve eg ?MS Office , powerpoint or word should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment