Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What digital audio recording software is compatible with Antares Auto-Tune efx?

I just recently got the Antares Auto-Tune efx plug-in. The problem is that it's a plug-in and I do not know what kind of software I should get to use this plug-in. I have seen a few tutorials using garageband, but I work with a pc. Is there any software that is compatible with this plug-in?What digital audio recording software is compatible with Antares Auto-Tune efx?
Most PC recording software that supports VST or RTAS plug-ins should work with Auto-Tune EFX. Some examples are:



Ableton Live

Adobe Audition 3

Cakewalk Sonar

Pro Tools LE or 9

Magix Samplitude

Steinberg Cubase



Antares provides a host compatibility guide at:



http://www.antarestech.com/support/hosts.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment